2010年5月24日 星期一

Finally,I made my decision
Without caring what people say

Yes, I decided, to ride alone to Taiwan,and yes,u are right,by a bicycle,I will make it to Taiwan.

When I tell this idea, most of the people are shocked, and even my buddy that always support me in everything in my life told me to give up the idea, but I just smile, because I know their opposition will only make me stronger, and of course they know about this.

This is life,my man!And this is what I am talking about!Adventure!

Life is a journey that been fulfill by adventure and we shall make it high!

Do not limit yourself, do not turn your back on your future,if u wan it then just go for it without hesitate!

Once again,wish me luck,thank u^^

3 則留言:

  1. Por is now our newly appointed ambassador for PASS(Penang Animal Sanctuary Society), This cyclethon is to raise fund for PASS and you guys can click on below to become a fan of PASS on facebook.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Penang-Malaysia/Penang-Animal-Sanctuary-Society/206894931181

    回覆刪除
  2. Por, good luck and godspeed to ur jurney. Hope u will keep us update from ur preparation n during the jurney. TQ.

    回覆刪除
  3. WHY NO UPDATE FOR SO LONG LONG TIME ?

    回覆刪除