2010年8月2日 星期一

day 29-surpise meet

29 days, Hanoi. Never expect a dramatic meet in foreign country. My previous hotel staff broke my seat but don't wanna be responsible for that, so I am very unhappy, and find other hotels.

Don't know why, I clearly saw a lot of the hotel feel good, complaints, but is there an voice told me don't make a quick decision. I follow this voice and go around in city. Well,at a corner I meet a girl walking on the street with a camera and that caught my eye.Why she is familiar?

Mei Yun?Lee Mei Yun,my friend?OMG,What a surprise!

We shout each other in the street and give each other a warm hug, the people near by also feel happy for us.She travel here with her uncle and surprise to meet me. Later, she invited me to her hotel and stay with her and her uncle (because they accidentally book two different hotels, so they will be moved other hotel next day)

1 則留言:

  1. its truly an amazing experience! I believe its God leading and guiding u...this is definitely no coincidence. happy for u man!

    回覆刪除