2010年8月24日 星期二

day38-troublesome day

38 days, 150km, dian bai town. Troubled day.My seat was loose and I found out my bike become so hard to move after I repair my seat.I thought it was because of the wind and uphill,but the truth is my rear brake stuck。When I ride about 100 km,I found a 2/3 missing road sign,and it show that I should go straight,but after 25km I found that the missing 2/3 road sign have a very important message,the direction I go is to expressway,that mean bike is not allowed and I should turn right when I saw the sign just now.So,I must turn back,wrong way for 50km,but my front wheel puncture at the same time,what the.....!

Because running out of time and the next stop still have a long distance, so today I just ride 150km then stop at dian bai town. I disappointed again because there is no place to online…

1 則留言:

  1. JIA YOU !!! Never never give up ! Wish u good luck for the next undertaking journey.

    回覆刪除