2010年8月24日 星期二

day 34-my nationality

day 34,54km, Fangchenggang.Go in China today and found that the immigration of China and Vietnam got a big difference. Air conditioners in China but fans in Vietnam,computer operate in China but man operate in Vietnam,there is an obvious contrast.

Chinese people are very surprise and curios a Malaysian like me can speak Chinese and sometime better than they are because in their mind,we Malaysian can't speak Chinese.Again,if I didn't say that I am Malaysians,people here will take me as a Chinese, and there is also an uncle who asked me come from which part of north China,haha.....

Lock broken,time for my third lock.My lock before become rusty although I have put lubricant.


I thought I can a take advantage to upload my blog since I take a short distance but surprisingly found out that China ban blogspot,sweat.....


bye bye Vietnam


hello China

2 則留言: