2010年8月24日 星期二

day 40-rainy day

40 days, 166, Foshan.Rain rain rain,rain like cats and dogs forced me to stop several times on the road, but I complete my journey anyway.

After check in,I go to a convenience store to top up my phone, because me and the owner don't know how to recharge China Unicom number,both of us spend a long time to recharge. When we thought everything is settle but it turn out the amount still the same after I go back to hotel,so I go back to the store.After an hour we try to fix,finally we realised that we canceled the earlier top up and now must top up again, ha ha.

3 則留言:

  1. Its raining everywhere in China, flood as well, Be much more careful while riding !! "JIA YOU" GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND !

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi Mr Por, U r welcome. It was done with great pleasure. There has been no updates on your journey so I'm wondering what is happening. I know from Mrs Nornee that u r currently in Taiwan to continue your studies. Let us know what is happening? All the very best. You are marvellous. :o)

    回覆刪除