2010年8月1日 星期日

day 28-change a seat because of you

28 days - still in Hanoi. I found my bike seat been damaged when I was ready to out for breakfast, it been torn off a piece but been "fix" by tape. I realised that this must be "masterpiece" of the hotel staff, so I try to reason with the receptionist .

Well,there is sometime you cant even get what you want although you are right, at least when there is language barrier. I spoke English,he spoke Vietnamese,talking to nothing.In the end I gave up, buy a new seat myself.

So,I have a tour in Hanoi,to find a reliable bike shop, but also to see and feel Hanoi.Life is leisure here,you can always see people having high tea (in fact they are having coffee, Vietnamese just love coffee ) or gambling, you can also see a group of people playing Chinese Chess.

Transport system here is chaotic. Traffic lights here is useless, traffic law is just something not exist, as long as you're not blocking the way, you can drive whatever you like.So you can see a lot of "Superman" here. By the way, motorbike here is insanely crowded like a bee colony.

Finally I saw a bike shop (people here often ride a bike,but they have low concept of maintenance and quality bike).I bought a seat for almost 60 ringgit but the owner is not very good at installing seat.The height and gradient of the seat is just not suitable, so I have to tune it myself.

I am now in a wifi coffee shop that don't have their own network but have to share the next shop network, and even food on the menu also have to order from the restaurant neat by, and the air conditioner is out of function.

I din't say that the cafe is funny or it was bad,so you guy don't think too much,haha

沒有留言:

張貼留言