2010年7月29日 星期四

day27-accident

days27, 152 km, Hanoi. Today not very smooth, along the way to Hanoi,there is a lot of them damaged, roads covered with gravel and potholes,smoke and dust everywhere.

When I come down from a hill road, there is a aunt suddenly come out from nowhere and she shock me,so I emergency brake but because of the road covered with gravel, so i fall, but fortunately nothing serious,just some scratch at my leg.

The aunt want to rush to the lorry that pick her to work,that why she dint check out the way, but she did not apologize with me,just let me sit at there then just go away,what the........

When almost 110 km , I suddenly feel unwell, feeling dizzy and body become very heavy, breathing becomes fast , so I quickly stop at the nearby store for half an hour, let my body rest before continue my journey.Fortunately no serious problem, I think maybe the weather is too hot.



kamen rider look



dust everywhere in Hanoi

4 則留言:

  1. Poh,

    You should be careful about your diets, you need to drink enough water to prevent dehydration...which will give you lot of trouble....try to get bananas,...for potasium,minerals...

    回覆刪除
  2. Poh,

    To remind you that please check and make sure you meet the deadline to enter into China border....via Tong Xin (Harlong Bay) or Yu Yi Kuan....from Hanoi..good luck

    回覆刪除
  3. Bravo...congrat...weldone..that you have reached HANOI....

    You still have another 2000kilometers to reach XIAMEN...

    Take note the bad weather and flood and erosion in Chine...Teh

    回覆刪除