2010年7月7日 星期三

day 2-preparation



2nd day, at my hometown Perlis, but I choose not to travel today,just to stay the day with my girlfriend and family and a group of friends .

Well, a friend's request, I will roughly sketch out the equip I bring along this journey.

1. Bike.
2. Helmet. For safety reasons, but I mostly didn’t wear because of the wether.
3. Pants. bike pants and daily change of pants.
4. Clothes. Common sportswear garments for cycle use, also with a few daily changes clothes.
5. Shoes. With the bike shoes and a pair of sandals, I wear sandals most of the times ,and I found out bike shoes is kind a waste to bring.
6. Medicine. Must, for urgent use.
7. Maintenance tools and spare tire. Very important, to handle specific case, also always pay attention to tire pressure, so it won’t puncture easily.
8. Camera and laptop. Snap the view in my journey and update my status.
9. Backpack and purse. Because of solo ride n without someone to take care my stuff, so I can keep valuables into the bag to take away, purse also allow me to put commonly used item such as mobile, wallet and other small objects.
10. Tents and sleeping bags. I think can buy later, because Thailand got city along the way, hardly can use.



thks to mac for helped me checking my bike.

沒有留言:

張貼留言