2010年7月25日 星期日

days 23-still hate

days 23,100km,Dong Hoi.Smooth journey.Meet some friendly hawkers make me feel very warm, but there are a lot of rude Vietnamese made me feel disgusted.

In their eyes, as if tourists are inferior creatures, they have been shouting to me, and said some strange words then laughing (I am sure they are not speaking Viet but is the kind of kids language, wawabulawiwwawa ,something like that). Moreover, they seem to think that tourists must be extort by them, I refused a tourist hawkers for business but then she scold me, really unacceptable.

3 則留言:

  1. hi Poh,

    Please be reminded that you should try to enter China border soonest possible before your Visa deadline either via Tong Xin or Yu Yi Kuan.

    Once you enter into China , it would be easier and that you must watch up the bad weather in Chian as there are many places geot flooded and erosion...good luck..Teh

    回覆刪除
  2. From Dong Hui to Hanoi, you still got at least 1000km to reach China border either at Tong Xin or Yu Yi Kuan....enjoy your ride in Vietnam...Teh

    回覆刪除
  3. thks,yb.i m in vinh now,seem that the bad weather in china is coming to vietnam,the wind bcome so strong.

    my visa can stand until sept,so nth to worry

    回覆刪除