2010年7月25日 星期日

days22 -i hate vietnam

days22 , 166 km, Vietnam dong ha. a lot of unexpected thing happen ,a screw of my bike rack had broken at the start of 5 kilometers, I reluctantly use a branch temporarily,and hope my bike can hang on to the next town sepon but after I ride 10 km,the branches also broken.

When I was troubled to find the right branches ,there is a bus pass by , I get to the bus till sepon to repair my bike.The driver also kindly introduced me to a reputable motorbike shop.

Continue after the repair and get pass to Vietnam.I thought that will be a easy ride after leaving Laos, because according the map, from the beginning of Vietnam border,Lao Bao to dDong Ha is plain,so it should be a good ride. Unexpectedly, after 3 km,I have to ride for 10 km uphill road to the peak! ! ! ! And the gradient of 6%!!! God!

Finally go to the peak,and enjoy 10 kilometers of downhill, I began another nightmare, it is another more than 1000 meters above sea level of hill.......

I actually don't quite like the Vietnamese, because the traffic is very bad here. 85km from LaoBao to DongHa, I could only see a set of traffic lights, and I cant see any in Dong Ha.

Beside that,drivers here are rude, no manners at all. There is a bus driver want to get pass me, he horn me to make way for him, so I moved to the road shoulder, giving him a lot of space, but he was still continue to come near me, causing me almost crash,most terrible thing isthe bus conducter stare at me. I get angry and immediately shouted at him, there is plenty space at the other side, get the fxxk off n leave me alone (I'm sure there is no cars on the other side)

there is also a bad lorry driver,laugh and left after he splash the smoke on me.

In fact, there is a lot of good people here,just a small group of them give us,visitors a bad impression .I meet two volunteers from charity restaurant,and they told me be careful, also said that there are 60% of hawkers will extort toursist.

If more such people here, I might like the Vietnam.

沒有留言:

張貼留言